This car was built in June of 1953. Builders No. Class F-70-12. It was rebuilt Sept. 1965. The previous owner was the Union Pacific RR. Before being donated to the Museum, this car was used as piggyback unloading ramp in the old Rock Island yard in downtown Oklahoma City. In 2003, it was modified by the Museum into a passenger-riding car.