OKRX 21 – Caboose

This caboose was built in 1958 by the Great Northern Railroad at their shops in St. Cloud, MN, and numbered X-21. After 1970, the GN merged into the Burlington Northern Railroad, and the caboose was renumbered 10381. It was retired in 1985, and was then donated to the ORM by the Burlington Northern Railroad. Weight 55,400 lbs.


Share This Page
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone