Become an ORM Member!
Membership benefits include:
- Two free train rides on regular run days (Does not apply to Day Out with Thomas, or Halloween or Christmas trains)
- Emailed copy of the ORM newsletter The Dispatcher
- Members’ picnic and train ride
- Opportunities for other rail trip activities
- Eligibility to become a train crew member or car host
For those interested in becoming members of the Oklahoma Railway Museum, Ltd., Central Oklahoma Chapter of the NRHS, memberships are available at the following rates:
- Regular Membership – $36.00 per year (spouse included)
- Senior Member (Retired) – $30.00 per year (age 65 and up) (spouse included)
- Student Member (Full-Time Student) – $30.00 per year.
- Lifetime Member – $500.00
To become a member of the National Railway Historical Society, Central Oklahoma Chapter please go to www.NRHS.com/membership
Please fill and print out the 2017 membership form and mail to:
Oklahoma Railway Museum, Ltd.
3400 NE Grand Boulevard
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111
For information on membership contact Anne by email.
The Oklahoma Railway Museum could use your help!
DOCENT/MUSEUM GUIDES: Docents are a vital position that we need filled. They bring life to Oklahoma’s fascinating railroad history by giving guided tours, answering questions, and performing information service on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Available shifts are Thursdays 9:00-1:00 PM, 1:00 – 5:00 PM, or both shifts. Have knowledge you’d like to share with the public? Please come share your knowledge as a docent. Information sheets are provided: however, you don’t have to know all the answers.
CAR HOST: Car hosts help our visitors find the ticket office and help them board the train. The primary objective is to assist passengers on and off the train and remind them to remain seated when the train is moving. They are only scheduled a few times a year.
MECHANICAL & RESTORATION
The Mechanical Department helps restore railroad history, and keeps it running. If you’ve ever wanted to work on real train equipment, this is your chance! Mechanical and/or electrical experience is always great, but not necessary-we can teach you. A Can-Do attitude and a willingness to get your hands dirty are what it takes. There are projects going on every Saturday.
The Oklahoma Railway Museum is a non-profit corporation under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization.