On line sales have ended. Tickets are still available for all times. Purchase at the Ticket Office on Saturday Oct. 29th
Advance sales available until midnight Thursday, Oct 27th. Remaining tickets will be sold on the day of the event at the Museum.
Oklahoma Railway Museum in partnership with Dental Depot will have its annual Halloween train on Saturday October 29, 2016.
Join us in costume for a Halloween train ride, moon bounce, miniature golf, and treat for the kids. Smiley O’Riley from Dental Depot will be handing out goodie bags to all of the children.
Trains leave the Museum Depot at:
- 9:15 am
- 11:15 am
- 1:15 pm
- 3:15 pm
The ride is approximately 40 minutes
- Adults $12.00: ages 13 years and older ($2.00 discount if in costume!)
- Children $5.00: ages 3 years to 12 years
- Children under three ride FREE
Open seating in:
- Santa Fe 113 – Coach with air-conditioning
- Santa Fe 115 – Coach with air-conditioning
- Chicago & NW – Coach with ADA seating and windows that open
- Great Northern – Coach with air-conditioning
- Santa Fe Diner – Diner with air-conditioning (no food service)