We’re excited to announce that Thomas is returning
September 23-25 and September 30, October 1-2, 2016.
Advanced purchase of tickets is highly recommended, as the rides often sell out. Our event runs from 8 AM until 6 PM, and we’ll be out having fun, rain or shine!
Tickets are $18 for ages two and older on both Saturday and Sunday. Fridays tickets are $16.00 each. Tickets purchases of 20 or more are $14. A children under two rides free as a lap child. Service charges apply for advance purchases. 2016 ticket prices subject to change
A few remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the Oklahoma Railway Museum ONLY on the day of the ride. To purchase tickets by phone call 1-866-468-7630. Credit cards accepted for tickets and gift shop. Cash is recommended for food vendors. ATM on site.
Trains run at 9:00. 9:50, 10:40, 11:30, 12:20, 1:10, 2:00, 2:50, 3:40, and 4:30. Seating is available in:
- Car A – Coach with air-conditioning
- Car B – Coach with air-conditioning
- Car C – Coach with ADA seating and windows that open
- Car D – Coach with air-conditioning coach seats and cafe seating at tables and chairs
- Car E – Diner with air-conditioning (no food service)
- Car F – Caboose with windows that open
- Car G – Open air bench car with roof
- View pictures of the cars
What To Expect
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
- An opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of The Railway
- Activities for the whole family, including arts & crafts, storytelling, video viewing, live music, miniature golf, model train layout, magician, ventriloquist, two moon walks, Mom-O the Clown, and climbing and slide playground.
- Commemorative activities, merchandise and giveaways focusing on steam engines and diesel engines to celebrate the 2013 Thomas & Friends DVD movie “Day of the Diesels”
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
- View our Frequently Asked Questions about Day Out with Thomas
Next Train Rides
- September 23
- September 24
- September 25
- September 30
- October 1
- October 2
About the Tour
It’s “Steamies” versus “Diesels,” and our favorite No.1 engine is right on track! Thomas the Tank Engine™ is pulling into the Oklahoma Railway Museum for a Day Out With Thomas™. The THOMAS Tour, is presented by HIT Entertainment, a worldwide leader in children’s entertainment, and is sponsored by MEGA Brands, a leading toy company.
This fun-filled event offers little engineers and their families the opportunity to take a ride with a 15-ton replica of Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. Children will ride along with their favorite hero on his latest adventure. The tour, now in its 21st year, will make stops in more than 45 US cities, and is expected to welcome more than one million passengers in 2016.