Day Out with Thomas 2015: The Celebration Tour
Tickets go on sale April 1, 2015
Thomas is returning the last weekend in September and the first weekend in October 2015.
Answers to Frequently asked Questions about Day Out with Thomas can be found here
DAY OUT WITH THOMAS™: THOMAS TOUR 2015
MOVES FULL STEAM AHEAD INTO the Oklahoma Railway Museum
Thomas the Tank Engine™ To Visit September 25, 26, 27, and October 2, 3, 4, 2015 8am-6pm
Advance purchase is recommended. Services charges apply. Ticket sales are final. Events are rain or shine.
Tickets are $18 for ages two and older for Saturday and Sunday. Fridays tickets are $16.00 each. Tickets purchases of 20 or more are $14. Children under two ride free as a lap child. Service charges apply for advance purchases. 2015 ticket prices subject to change
Tickets available at the Oklahoma Railway Museum ONLY on Sept. 25-27 and Oct. 2-4, 2015
It’s “Steamies” versus “Diesels” and our favorite No.1 engine is right on track! Thomas the Tank Engine™ is pulling into the Oklahoma Railway Museum for the Day Out With Thomas™: THOMAS Tour, presented by HIT Entertainment, a worldwide leader in children’s entertainment, and sponsored by MEGA Brands, a leading toy company. This fun-filled event offers little engineers and their families the opportunity to take a ride with a 15-ton replica of Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. Children will ride along with their favorite hero on his latest adventure. The tour, now in its 20th year, will make stops in more than 45 US cities and is expected to welcome more than one million passengers in 2015.
• A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
• An opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of The Railway
• Activities for the whole family, including arts & crafts, storytelling, video viewing, live music, miniature golf, model train layout, magician, ventriloquist, two moon walks, Mom-O the Clown, and Climbing and slide playground.
- Commemorative activities, merchandise and giveaways focusing on steam engines and diesel engines to celebrate the 2013 Thomas & Friends DVD movie “Day of the Diesels”
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
Trains run at 9:00. 9:50, 10:40, 11:30, 12:20, 1:10, 2:00, 2:50, 3:40, and 4:30
Car A – Coach with air-conditioning
Car B – Coach with air-conditioning
Car C – Coach with ADA seating and windows that open
Car D – Coach with air-conditioning coach seats and cafe seating at tables and chairs
Car E – Diner with air-conditioning (no food service)
Car F – Caboose with windows that open
Car G – Open air bench car with roof
Click Here for car pictures
Credit cards accepted for tickets and gift shop. Cash is recommended for food vendors. ATM on site